Python: Compute and print sum of two given integers
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-41 with Solution
Write a Python program to compute and print the sum of two given integers (greater or equal to zero). In the event that the given integers or the sum exceed 80 digits, print "overflow".
print("Input first integer:") x = int(input()) print("Input second integer:") y = int(input()) if x >= 10 ** 80 or y >= 10 ** 80 or x + y >= 10 ** 80: print("Overflow!") else: print("Sum of the two integers: ",x + y)
Input first integer: 25 Input second integer: 22 Sum of the two integers: 47
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to check if a point (x,y) is in a triangle or not. There is a triangle formed by three points.
Next: Write a Python program that accepts six numbers as input and sorts them in descending order.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join