Python: Create the combinations of 3 digit combo
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-5 with Solution
Write a Python program to make combinations of 3 digits.
Python Code :
numbers =  for num in range(1000): num=str(num).zfill(3) print(num) numbers.append(num)
Python Code Editor :
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to find unique triplets whose three elements gives the sum of zero from an array of n integers.
Next: Write a Python program to print a long text, convert the string to a list and print all the words and their frequencies.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join