Python: Count the number of prime numbers less than a given non-negative number
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-68 with Solution
Write a Python program that counts the number of prime numbers that are less than a given non-negative number.
def count_Primes_nums(n): ctr = 0 for num in range(n): if num <= 1: continue for i in range(2, num): if (num % i) == 0: break else: ctr += 1 return ctr print(count_Primes_nums(10)) print(count_Primes_nums(100))
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join