Python: Check whether a given integer is a palindrome or not
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-72 with Solution
Write a Python program to check whether a given integer is a palindrome or not.
Note: An integer is a palindrome when it reads the same backward as forward. Negative numbers are not palindromic.
def is_Palindrome(n): return str(n) == str(n)[::-1] print(is_Palindrome(100)) print(is_Palindrome(252)) print(is_Palindrome(-838))
False True False
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to reverse only the vowels of a given string.
Next: Write a Python program to remove the duplicate elements of a given array of numbers such that each element appear only once and return the new length of the given array.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join