Python: Randomly generate a list with 10 even numbers between 1 and 100 inclusive
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-81 with Solution
Write a Python program to randomly generate a list of 10 even numbers between 1 and 100 inclusive.
Note: Use random.sample() to generate a list of random values.
import random print(random.sample([i for i in range(1,100) if i%2==0], 10))
[4, 22, 8, 20, 24, 12, 30, 98, 28, 48]
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join