Python: Randomly generate a list with 10 even numbers between 1 and 100 inclusive
Python Basic - 1: Exercise-81 with Solution
Write a Python program to randomly generate a list with 10 even numbers between 1 and 100 inclusive.
Note: Use random.sample() to generate a list of random values.
import random print(random.sample([i for i in range(1,100) if i%2==0], 10))
[4, 22, 8, 20, 24, 12, 30, 98, 28, 48]
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
What is the difference between Python's list methods append and extend?
append: Appends object at the end.
x = [1, 2, 3] x.append([4, 5]) print (x)
[1, 2, 3, [4, 5]]
extend: Extends list by appending elements from the iterable.
x = [1, 2, 3] x.extend([4, 5]) print (x)
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework