Python: Add a month with a specified date
Python Datetime: Exercise-23 with Solution
Write a Python program to add a month with a specified date.
from datetime import date, timedelta import calendar start_date = date(2014, 12, 25) days_in_month = calendar.monthrange(start_date.year, start_date.month) print(start_date + timedelta(days=days_in_month))
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
Free up Memory:
- Manual garbage collection can be performed on timely or event based mechanism.
import gc collected_objects = gc.collect()
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework