Python: Add a month with a specified date
Python Datetime: Exercise-23 with Solution
Write a Python program to add a month to a specified date.
from datetime import date, timedelta import calendar start_date = date(2014, 12, 25) days_in_month = calendar.monthrange(start_date.year, start_date.month) print(start_date + timedelta(days=days_in_month))
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join