Python: Count the number of Monday of the 1st day of the month between two years
Python Datetime: Exercise-24 with Solution
Write a Python program to count the number of Monday of the 1st day of the month from 2015 to 2016.
import datetime from datetime import datetime monday1 = 0 months = range(1,13) for year in range(2015, 2017): for month in months: if datetime(year, month, 1).weekday() == 0: monday1 += 1 print(monday1)
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
Free up Memory:
- Manual garbage collection can be performed on timely or event based mechanism.
import gc collected_objects = gc.collect()
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework