Python: Count the number of Monday of the 1st day of the month between two years
Python Datetime: Exercise-24 with Solution
Write a Python program to count the number of Mondays on the 1st day of the month from 2015 to 2016.
import datetime from datetime import datetime monday1 = 0 months = range(1,13) for year in range(2015, 2017): for month in months: if datetime(year, month, 1).weekday() == 0: monday1 += 1 print(monday1)
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join