Python: Print a string five times, delay three seconds
Python Datetime: Exercise-25 with Solution
Write a Python program to print a string five times, with a delay of three seconds.
import time x=0 print("\nw3resource will print five times, delay for three seconds.") while x<5: print("w3resource") time.sleep(3) x=x+1
w3resource will print five times, delay for three seconds. w3resource w3resource w3resource w3resource w3resource
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to count the number of Monday of the 1st day of the month from 2015 to 2016.
Next: Write a Python program calculates the date six months from the current date using the datetime module.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join