Python: Calculates the date six months from the current date
Python Datetime: Exercise-26 with Solution
Write a Python program calculates the date six months from the current date using the datetime module.
import datetime print((datetime.date.today() + datetime.timedelta(6*365/12)).isoformat())
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to print a string five times, delay three seconds.
Next: Write a Python program to create 12 fixed dates from a specified date over a given period. The difference between two dates will be 20.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
Free up Memory:
- Manual garbage collection can be performed on timely or event based mechanism.
import gc collected_objects = gc.collect()
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework