Python: Calculates the date six months from the current date
Python Datetime: Exercise-26 with Solution
Write a Python program that calculates the date six months from the current date using the datetime module.
import datetime print((datetime.date.today() + datetime.timedelta(6*365/12)).isoformat())
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to print a string five times, delay three seconds.
Next: Write a Python program to create 12 fixed dates from a specified date over a given period. The difference between two dates will be 20.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join