Python: Get the GMT and local current time
Python Datetime: Exercise-29 with Solution
Write a Python program to get GMT and the local time.
from time import gmtime, strftime import time print("\nGMT: "+time.strftime("%a, %d %b %Y %I:%M:%S %p %Z", time.gmtime())) print("Local: "+strftime("%a, %d %b %Y %I:%M:%S %p %Z\n"))
GMT: Mon, 08 May 2017 06:21:07 AM GMT Local: Mon, 08 May 2017 11:51:07 AM IST
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join