Python: Get the GMT and local current time
Python Datetime: Exercise-29 with Solution
Write a Python program to get the GMT and local current time.
from time import gmtime, strftime import time print("\nGMT: "+time.strftime("%a, %d %b %Y %I:%M:%S %p %Z", time.gmtime())) print("Local: "+strftime("%a, %d %b %Y %I:%M:%S %p %Z\n"))
GMT: Mon, 08 May 2017 06:21:07 AM GMT Local: Mon, 08 May 2017 11:51:07 AM IST
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
Free up Memory:
- Manual garbage collection can be performed on timely or event based mechanism.
import gc collected_objects = gc.collect()
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework