Python: Calculate a number of days between two dates
Python Datetime: Exercise-32 with Solution
Write a Python program to calculate the number of days between two dates.
import datetime from datetime import date def differ_days(date1, date2): a = date1 b = date2 return (a-b).days print() print(differ_days((date(2016,10,12)), date(2015,12,10))) print(differ_days((date(2016,3,23)), date(2017,12,10))) print()
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join