Python: Convert a string date to the timestamp
Python Datetime: Exercise-31 with Solution
Write a Python program to convert a string date to a timestamp.
import time import datetime s = "01/10/2016" print() print(time.mktime(datetime.datetime.strptime(s, "%d/%m/%Y").timetuple())) print()
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join