Python: Generate a date and time as a string
Python Datetime: Exercise-41 with Solution
Write a Python program to generate a date and time as a string.
import datetime # Current time now = datetime.datetime.now() # Make a note of the date and time in a string # Date and time in string : 2016-11-05 11:24:24 PM datestr = "# In string: " + now.strftime("%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S %p") + "\n" print() print(datestr) print()
# In string: 2017-05-08 14:24:37 PM
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join