Python: Generate a date and time as a string
Python Datetime: Exercise-41 with Solution
Write a python program to generate a date and time as a string.
import datetime # Current time now = datetime.datetime.now() # Make a note of the date and time in a string # Date and time in string : 2016-11-05 11:24:24 PM datestr = "# In string: " + now.strftime("%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S %p") + "\n" print() print(datestr) print()
# In string: 2017-05-08 14:24:37 PM
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
Free up Memory:
- Manual garbage collection can be performed on timely or event based mechanism.
import gc collected_objects = gc.collect()
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework