Python: Display formatted text output of a month and start weeks on Sunday
Python Datetime: Exercise-42 with Solution
Write a Python program to display formatted text output of a month and start the week on Sunday.
import calendar cal = calendar.TextCalendar(calendar.SUNDAY) print('First Month - 2022') print(cal.prmonth(2022, 1))
First Month - 2022 January 2022 Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 None
Python Code Editor :
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join