Python: Get the current week
Python Datetime: Exercise-45 with Solution
Write a Python program to get the current week.
import datetime Jan1st = datetime.date(2017,10,12) year,week_num,day_of_week = Jan1st.isocalendar() # DOW = day of week print() print("Year %d, Week Number %d, Day of the Week %d" %(year,week_num, day_of_week)) print()
Year 2017, Week Number 41, Day of the Week 4
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
Free up Memory:
- Manual garbage collection can be performed on timely or event based mechanism.
import gc collected_objects = gc.collect()
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework