Python: Get the current week
Python Datetime: Exercise-45 with Solution
Write a Python program to get the current week.
import datetime Jan1st = datetime.date(2017,10,12) year,week_num,day_of_week = Jan1st.isocalendar() # DOW = day of week print() print("Year %d, Week Number %d, Day of the Week %d" %(year,week_num, day_of_week)) print()
Year 2017, Week Number 41, Day of the Week 4
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join