Python: Display a list of the dates for the 2nd Saturday of every month for a given year
Python Datetime: Exercise-47 with Solution
Write a Python program display a list of the dates for the 2nd Saturday of every month for a given year.
import calendar # Show every month for month in range(1, 13): cal = calendar.monthcalendar(2020, month) first_week = cal second_week = cal third_week = cal # If a Saturday presents in the first week, the second Saturday # is in the second week. Otherwise, the second Saturday must # be in the third week. if first_week[calendar.SATURDAY]: holi_day = second_week[calendar.SATURDAY] else: holi_day = third_week[calendar.SATURDAY] print('%3s: %2s' % (calendar.month_abbr[month], holi_day))
Jan: 11 Feb: 8 Mar: 14 Apr: 11 May: 9 Jun: 13 Jul: 11 Aug: 8 Sep: 12 Oct: 10 Nov: 14 Dec: 12
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join