Python: Subtract five days from current date
Python datetime: Exercise-5 with Solution
Write a Python program to subtract five days from the current date.
from datetime import date, timedelta dt = date.today() - timedelta(5) print('Current Date :',date.today()) print('5 days before Current Date :',dt)
Current Date : 2017-05-05 5 days before Current Date : 2017-04-30
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join