Python: Get the first and last second
Python Datetime: Exercise-52 with Solution
Write a Python program to get the first and last second.
import datetime print("First Second: ", datetime.time.min) print("Last Second: ", datetime.time.max)
First Second: 00:00:00 Last Second: 23:59:59.999999
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to generate RFC 3339 timestamp.
Next: Write a Python program to validate a Gregorian date. The month is between 1 and 12 inclusive, the day is within the allowed number of days for the given month. Leap year’s are taken into consideration. The year is between 1 and 32767 inclusive.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join