Python: Get the first and last second
Python Datetime: Exercise-52 with Solution
Write a Python program to get the first and last second.
import datetime print("First Second: ", datetime.time.min) print("Last Second: ", datetime.time.max)
First Second: 00:00:00 Last Second: 23:59:59.999999
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to generate RFC 3339 timestamp.
Next: Write a Python program to validate a Gregorian date. The month is between 1 and 12 inclusive, the day is within the allowed number of days for the given month. Leap year’s are taken into consideration. The year is between 1 and 32767 inclusive.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Python skills with w3resource's quiz
Python: Tips of the Day
Free up Memory:
- Manual garbage collection can be performed on timely or event based mechanism.
import gc collected_objects = gc.collect()
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework