Python: Convert a given time in seconds since the epoch to a string representing local time
Python Datetime: Exercise-59 with Solution
Write a Python program to convert a given time in seconds since the epoch to a string representing local time.
import time print(time.ctime()) print(time.ctime(236543789))
Tue Apr 13 11:51:51 2021 Thu Jun 30 18:36:29 1977
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program that can suspend execution of a given script a given number of seconds.
Next: Write a Python program to print simple format of time, full names and the representation format and preferred date time format.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join