Python: Print structure time in local time
Python Datetime: Exercise-61 with Solution
Write a Python program that takes a given number of seconds and passes since the epoch as an argument. Print structure time in local time.
import time result = time.localtime(414538698) print("\nResult:", result) print("\nYear:", result.tm_year)
Result: time.struct_time(tm_year=1983, tm_mon=2, tm_mday=19, tm_hour=21, tm_min=38, tm_sec=18, tm_wday=5, tm_yday=50, tm_isdst=0) Year: 1983
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: Write a Python program to print simple format of time, full names and the representation format and preferred date time format.
Next: Write a Python program that takes a tuple containing 9 elements corresponding to structure time as an argument and returns a string representing it.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join