Python: Print yesterday, today, tomorrow
Python datetime: Exercise - 7 with Solution
Write a Python program to print yesterday, today, tomorrow.
import datetime today = datetime.date.today() yesterday = today - datetime.timedelta(days = 1) tomorrow = today + datetime.timedelta(days = 1) print('Yesterday : ',yesterday) print('Today : ',today) print('Tomorrow : ',tomorrow)
Yesterday : 2017-05-05 Today : 2017-05-06 Tomorrow : 2017-05-07
Python Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join