Python: Combine two given sorted lists using heapq module
Python heap queue algorithm: Exercise-20 with Solution
Write a Python program to combine two sorted lists using the heapq module.
from heapq import merge nums1 = [1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11] nums2 = [0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10] print("Original sorted lists:") print(nums1) print(nums2) print("\nAfter merging the said two sorted lists:") print(list(merge(nums1, nums2)))
Original sorted lists: [1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11] [0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10] After merging the said two sorted lists: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11]
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join