Python: Create a queue and display all the members and size of the queue
Python heap queue algorithm: Exercise-26 with Solution
Write a Python program to create a queue and display all the members and the size of the queue.
import queue q = queue.Queue() for x in range(4): q.put(x) print("Members of the queue:") y=z=q.qsize() for n in list(q.queue): print(n, end=" ") print("\nSize of the queue:") print(q.qsize())
Members of the queue: 0 1 2 3 Size of the queue: 4
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.Write a Python program to find whether a queue is empty or not.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join