Python: Create a FIFO queue
Python heap queue algorithm: Exercise-28 with Solution
Write a Python program to create a FIFO queue.
import queue q = queue.Queue() #insert items at the end of the queue for x in range(4): q.put(str(x)) #remove items from the head of the queue while not q.empty(): print(q.get(), end=" ") print("\n")
0 1 2 3
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.Write a Python program to create a LIFO queue.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join