Python: Find the pairs of maximum and minimum product from a given list, use itertools module
Python Itertools: Exercise-33 with Solution
Write a Python program to find pairs of maximum and minimum products from a given list. Use the itertools module.
import itertools as it def list_max_min_pair(nums): result_max = max(it.combinations(nums, 2), key = lambda sub: sub * sub) result_min = min(it.combinations(nums, 2), key = lambda sub: sub * sub) return result_max, result_min nums = [2,5,8,7,4,3,1,9,10,1] print("The original list: ") print(nums) print("\nPairs of maximum and minimum product from the said list:") print(list_max_min_pair(nums))
The original list: [2, 5, 8, 7, 4, 3, 1, 9, 10, 1] Pairs of maximum and minimum product from the said list: ((9, 10), (1, 1))
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.Write a Python program to compute the sum of digits of each number of a given list of positive integers.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join