Python: Find maximum difference pair in a given list
Python Itertools: Exercise-43 with Solution
Write a Python program to find the maximum difference between pairs in a given list.
from itertools import combinations from heapq import nlargest def test(lst): result = nlargest(1, combinations(lst, 2), key=lambda sub: abs(sub - sub)) return result marks = [32,14,90,10,22,42,31] print("\nOriginal list:") print(marks) print("\nFind maximum difference pair of the said list:") print(test(marks))
Original list: [32, 14, 90, 10, 22, 42, 31] Find maximum difference pair of the said list: [(90, 10)]
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.Write a Python program to extract non_zero block from a given integers of list.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join