Python Math: Returns sum of all divisors of a number
Python Math: Exercise-15 with Solution
Write a Python program to return the sum of all divisors of a number.
def sum_div(number): divisors =  for i in range(2, number): if (number % i)==0: divisors.append(i) return sum(divisors) print(sum_div(8)) print(sum_div(12))
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
Creating a sequence of numbers (zero to ten with skips):
>>> range(0,10,2) [0, 2, 4, 6, 8]
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook