Python Math: Calculate wind chill index
Python Math: Exercise-29 with Solution
Write a Python program to calculate the wind chill index.
import math v = float(input("Input wind speed in kilometers/hour: ")) t = float(input("Input air temperature in degrees Celsius: ")) wci = 13.12 + 0.6215*t - 11.37*math.pow(v, 0.16) + 0.3965*t*math.pow(v, 0.16) print("The wind chill index is", int(round(wci, 0)))
Input wind speed in kilometers/hour: 120 Input air temperature in degrees Celsius: 35 The wind chill index is 40
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
Memory Footprint Of An Object:
import sys x = 'farhadmalik' print(sys.getsizeof(x))
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook