Python Math: Print a complex number and its real and imaginary parts
Python Math: Exercise-32 with Solution
Write a Python program to print a complex number and its real and imaginary parts.
#Initialize a complex number cn = complex(2,3) print("Complex Number: ",cn) print("Complex Number - Real part: ",cn.real) print("Complex Number - Imaginary part: ",cn.imag)
Complex Number: (2+3j) Complex Number - Real part: 2.0 Complex Number - Imaginary part: 3.0
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
Get Current Process Id:
import os os.getpid()
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook