Python Exercise: Print the even numbers from a given list
Python Functions: Exercise-10 with Solution
Write a Python program to print the even numbers from a given list.
def is_even_num(l): enum =  for n in l: if n % 2 == 0: enum.append(n) return enum print(is_even_num([1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9]))
[2, 4, 6, 8]
Visualize Python code execution:
The following tool visualize what the computer is doing step-by-step as it executes the said program:
Python Code Editor:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
Python: Tips of the Day
Decapitalizes the first letter of a string:
def tips_decapitalize(s, upper_rest=False): return s[:1].lower() + (s[1:].upper() if upper_rest else s[1:]) print(tips_decapitalize('PythonTips')) print(tips_decapitalize('PythonTips', True))
- New Content published on w3resource:
- HTML-CSS Practical: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Java Regular Expression: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework