Redis Transactions: DISCARD
Redis DISCARD command is used to flush the all previously queued commands in a transaction and restores the connection state to normal.
If WATCH was used, DISCARD unwatches all keys watched by the connection.
Simple string reply: always OK.
Return Value Type
127.0.0.1:6379> MULTI OK 127.0.0.1:6379> INCR test QUEUED 127.0.0.1:6379> INCR test1 QUEUED 127.0.0.1:6379> DISCARD OK
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join