Ruby Array Exercises: Check whether first and the last element are the same of a given array of integers
Ruby Array: Exercise-4 with Solution
Write a Ruby program to check whether first and the last element are the same of a given array of integers. The array length must be 1 or more.
def check_array(nums) return (nums.length >= 1 && nums == nums[nums.length-1]) end print check_array([1, 2, 7]),"\n" print check_array([3, 1, 2, 3]),"\n" print check_array([14, 7, 1, 2, 3])
false true false
Ruby Code Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework