AdventureWorks Database: Find the total number of employees
SQL Query - AdventureWorks: Exercise-91 with Solution
91. From the following table write a query in SQL to find the total number of employees.
Sample table: HumanResources.Employee
SELECT COUNT(*) as "Number of Employees" FROM HumanResources.Employee;
Number of Employees| -------------------+ 290|
SQL AdventureWorks Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join