AdventureWorks Database: Find average bonus for salespersons achieved quota above 25000
SQL Query - AdventureWorks: Exercise-92 with Solution
92. From the following table write a query in SQL to find the average bonus for the salespersons who achieved the sales quota above 25000. Return number of salespersons, and average bonus.
Sample table: Sales.SalesPerson
SELECT COUNT(*), AVG(Bonus) FROM Sales.SalesPerson WHERE SalesQuota > 25000;
count|avg | -----+---------------------+ 14|3472.1428571428571429|
SQL AdventureWorks Editor:
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join