SQL exercises on employee Database: List the name of departments where atleast 2 employees are working in that department
SQL employee Database: Exercise-102 with Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
102. Write a query in SQL to list the name of departments where atleast 2 employees are working in that department.
Sample table: employees
Sample table: department
SELECT d.dep_name, count(*) FROM employees e, department d WHERE e.dep_id = d.dep_id GROUP BY d.dep_name HAVING count(*) >= 2;
dep_name | count -----------+------- FINANCE | 3 MARKETING | 6 AUDIT | 5 (3 rows)s
Sample Database: employee
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource :
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework