SQL exercises on employee Database: List the name, id, hire_date, and salary of all the employees joined before 1 apr 91
SQL employee Database: Exercise-25 with Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
25. Write a query in SQL to list the name, id, hire_date, and salary of all the employees joined before 1 apr 91.
Sample table: employees
SELECT e.emp_id, e.emp_name, e.hire_date, e.salary FROM employees e WHERE hire_date <'1991-04-01';
emp_id | emp_name | hire_date | salary --------+----------+------------+--------- 63679 | SANDRINE | 1990-12-18 | 900.00 64989 | ADELYN | 1991-02-20 | 1700.00 65271 | WADE | 1991-02-22 | 1350.00 (3 rows)
Sample Database: employee
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource :
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework