SQL exercises on employee Database: List the employee id, name, salary, and department id of the employees in ascending order of salary who works in the department 1001
SQL employee Database: Exercise-89 with Solution
[An editor is available at the bottom of the page to write and execute the scripts.]
89. Write a query in SQL to list the employee id, name, salary, and department id of the employees in ascending order of salary who works in the department 1001.
Sample table: employees
SELECT e.emp_id, e.emp_name, e.salary, e.dep_id FROM employees E WHERE e.dep_id = 1001 ORDER BY e.salary ASC;
emp_id | emp_name | salary | dep_id --------+----------+---------+-------- 69324 | MARKER | 1400.00 | 1001 67832 | CLARE | 2550.00 | 1001 68319 | KAYLING | 6000.00 | 1001 (3 rows)
Sample Database: employee
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource :
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework