SQL Exercise: Number of players replaced in the extra time of play
SQL soccer Database: Basic Exercise-20 with Solution
20. From the following table, write a SQL query to calculate the total number of players who were replaced during the extra time.
Sample table: player_in_out
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM player_in_out WHERE play_schedule='ET' AND in_out='I';
count ------- 9 (1 row)
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Sample Database: soccer
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous SQL Exercise: Total number of goalless draws in the tournament.
Next SQL Exercise: Number of substitutes for each stage of the tournament.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
SQL: Tips of the Day
Can a foreign key be NULL and/or duplicate?
First remember a Foreign key simply requires that the value in that field must exist first in a different table (the parent table). That is all an Foreign key is by definition. Null by definition is not a value. Null means that we do not yet know what the value is.
- Exercises: Weekly Top 12 Most Popular Topics
- Pandas DataFrame: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Conversion Tools
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - SUBQUERIES
- C Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution : For Loop
- Python Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Data Type: List - Exercises, Practice, Solution
- C++ Basic: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - exercises on Employee Database
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - exercises on Movie Database
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - exercises on Soccer Database
- C Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution : Recursion