SQL Exercises: Calculate the average price of all the products
SQL Aggregate Functions: Exercise-21 with Solution
From the following table, write a SQL query to calculate the average product price. Return average product price.
Sample table: item_mast
SELECT AVG(pro_price) AS "Average Price" FROM item_mast;
Output of the Query:
Average Price 1435.0000000000000000
The said SQL query calculates the average price of all items in the 'item_mast' table. The "AVG(pro_price)" function calculates the average value of the "pro_price" column, and the "AS 'Average Price'" clause gives the result column a label of "Average Price".
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous SQL Exercise: Count how many salesmen each day register orders.
Next SQL Exercise: Find the number of products over or equal to Rs 350.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
SQL: Tips of the Day
How to drop all tables from a database with one SQL query?
USE Databasename SELECT 'DROP TABLE [' + name + '];' FROM sys.tables
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook