SQL Exercises: Find the number of products with a price more than or equal to Rs.350
SQL Aggregate Functions: Exercise-22 with Solution
Write a SQL query to find the number of products with a price more than or equal to Rs.350.
Sample table: item_mast
SELECT COUNT(*) AS "Number of Products" FROM item_mast WHERE pro_price >= 350;
Output of the Query:
Number of Products 8
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework