SQL Exercises: Find the number of salesman currently listing for all of their customers
SQL Aggregate Functions: Exercise-3 with Solution
Write a SQL statement to find the number of salesman currently listing for all of their customers.
Sample table: orders
SELECT COUNT (DISTINCT salesman_id) FROM orders;
Output of the Query:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework