SQL Exercises: Find number of customers have listed their names
SQL Aggregate Functions: Exercise-4 with Solution
Write a SQL statement to know how many customers have listed their names.
Sample table: customer
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM customer;
Output of the Query:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: Write a SQL statement to find the number of salesmen currently listing for all of their customers.
Next: Write a SQL statement find the number of customers who gets at least a gradation for his/her performance.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework