SQL: Find all the products with a price between Rs.200 and Rs.600
SQL Basic Select Statement: Exercise-25 with Solution.
From the following table, write a SQL query to select a range of products whose price is in the range Rs.200 to Rs.600. Begin and end values are included. Return pro_id, pro_name, pro_price, and pro_com.
Sample table: item_mast
Sample Solution :
SELECT * FROM item_mast WHERE pro_price BETWEEN 200 AND 600;
Output of the Query:
pro_id pro_name pro_price pro_com 102 Key Board 450.00 16 103 ZIP drive 250.00 14 104 Speaker 550.00 16 109 Refill cartridge 350.00 13 110 Mouse 250.00 12
Relational Algebra Expression:
Relational Algebra Tree:
Have another way to solve this solution? Contribute your code (and comments) through Disqus.
Previous: From the following table, write a SQL query to find the details of 1970 Nobel Prize winners. Order the result by subject, ascending except 'Chemistry' and 'Economics' which will come at the end of result set. Return year, subject, winner, country, and category.
Next: From the following table, write a SQL query to calculate the average price for manufacturer code equal to 16. Return avg.
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
SQL: Tips of the Day
Can a foreign key be NULL and/or duplicate?
First remember a Foreign key simply requires that the value in that field must exist first in a different table (the parent table). That is all an Foreign key is by definition. Null by definition is not a value. Null means that we do not yet know what the value is.
- Exercises: Weekly Top 12 Most Popular Topics
- Pandas DataFrame: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Conversion Tools
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - SUBQUERIES
- C Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution : For Loop
- Python Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Data Type: List - Exercises, Practice, Solution
- C++ Basic: Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - exercises on Employee Database
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - exercises on Movie Database
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - exercises on Soccer Database
- C Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution : Recursion