SQL Subquery Exercises: Find the data from the customer table if and only if one or more of the customers in the customer table are located in London
SQL SUBQUERY: Exercise-15 with Solution
15. Write a query to extract the data from the customer table if and only if one or more of the customers in the customer table are located in London.
Sample table: Customer
SELECT customer_id,cust_name, city FROM customer WHERE EXISTS (SELECT * FROM customer WHERE city='London');
Output of the Query:
customer_id cust_name city 3002 Nick Rimando New York 3007 Brad Davis New York 3005 Graham Zusi California 3008 Julian Green London 3004 Fabian Johnson Paris 3009 Geoff Cameron Berlin 3003 Jozy Altidor Moscow 3001 Brad Guzan London
Contribute your code and comments through Disqus.
Previous: Write a query to find the sums of the amounts from the orders table, grouped by date, eliminating all those dates where the sum was not at least 1000.00 above the maximum amount for that date.
Next: Write a query to find the salesmen who have multiple customers.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- New Content published on w3resource :
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework