SQLite Exercise: Find the names of all employees who works in the IT department
Write a query to find the names (first_name, last_name) of all employees who works in the IT department.
Sample table : employees
SELECT first_name, last_name FROM employees WHERE department_id IN (SELECT department_id FROM departments WHERE depart_name='IT');
first_name last_name ---------- ---------- Alexander Hunold Bruce Ernst David Austin Valli Pataballa Diana Lorentz
Practice SQLite Online
Structure of 'hr' database :
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus.
Previous: Write a query to find the names (first_name, last_name) and salaries of the employees who have a higher salary than the employee whose last_name='Bull'.
Next: Write a query to find the names (first_name, last_name) of the employees who have a manager who works for a department based in the United States.
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook