C# Sharp Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
What is C# Sharp?
C# is an elegant and type-safe object-oriented language that enables developers to build a variety of secure and robust applications that run on the .NET Framework. You can use C# to create Windows client applications, XML Web services, distributed components, client-server applications, database applications, and much, much more.
C# syntax is highly expressive, yet it is also simple and easy to learn. The curly-brace syntax of C# will be instantly recognizable to anyone familiar with C, C++ or Java. Developers who know any of these languages are typically able to begin to work productively in C# within a very short time.
The best way we learn anything is by practice and exercise questions. We have started this section for those (beginner to intermediate) who are familiar with C# Sharp programming. Hope, these exercises help you to improve your C# Sharp programming coding skills. Currently, following sections are available, we are working hard to add more exercises .... Happy Coding!
List of C# Sharp Exercises :
- Basic Exercises [ 14 Exercises with Solution ]
- Data Types Exercises [ 11 Exercises with Solution ]
- Conditional Statement Exercises [ 25 Exercises with Solution ]
- For Loop Exercises [ 83 Exercises with Solution ]
- Array Exercises [ 31 Exercises with Solution ]
- Searching and Sorting Algorithm [ 11 Exercises with Solution ]
- String Exercises [ 43 Exercises with Solution ]
- Function Exercises [ 10 Exercises with Solution ]
- Recursion Exercises [ 15 Exercises with Solution ]
- LINQ Exercises [ 30 Exercises with Solution ]
- STRUCTURE Exercises [ 10 Exercises with Solution ]
- Date Time Exercises [ 57 Exercises with Solution ]
- File Handling Exercises [ 15 Exercises with Solution ]
- More to Come !
Create your first C# Program :
Note : The solution of the exercises described here are not the only ways to do stuff. Rather, it would be great, if this helps you anyway to choose your own methods.
[ Want to contribute to C# Sharp exercises? Send your code (attached with a .zip file) to us at w3resource[at]yahoo[dot]com. Please avoid copyrighted materials.]
C# Sharp Code Editor: