PostgreSQL CURRENT_TIME() function
This function is used to return the current time with a zone.
Return Type: time with time zone.
PostgreSQL Version: 9.3
Pictorial Presentation of PostgreSQL CURRENT_TIME() function
Example: PostgreSQL CURRENT_TIME() function
timetz ----------------- 16:33:22.719-08 (1 row)
N.B. - The outputs may change with current time.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join
We are closing our Disqus commenting system for some maintenanace issues. You may write to us at reach[at]yahoo[dot]com or visit us at Facebook