1. HTML Lists are used to create a list of information in an HTML page.
2. HTML Lists may contain (i) Unordered Information (ii) Ordered Information (iii) Definitions.
5. Definitions can be presented using dl, dt and dd elements.
7. HTML Lists should not be used for indenting text. It should be used for creating a list of information only. In modern web design trends, navigation is a good example of using lists.
Following is an unordered list (a list of tutorials)
- HTML tutorials
- CSS tutorials
- PHP tutorials
- SQL tutorials
- MySQL tutorials
Following is an ordered list (list of features of w3r tutorials)
Following is a definition list (list of features of w3r tutorials)
- New Content published on w3resource:
- Scala Programming Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Python Itertools exercises
- Python Numpy exercises
- Python GeoPy Package exercises
- Python Pandas exercises
- Python nltk exercises
- Python BeautifulSoup exercises
- Form Template
- Composer - PHP Package Manager
- PHPUnit - PHP Testing
- Laravel - PHP Framework