- Use Array.prototype.reduce() to create a promise chain, where each promise returns the next promise when resolved.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const runPromisesInSeries = ps => ps.reduce((p, next) => p.then(next), Promise.resolve()); const delay = d => new Promise(r => setTimeout(r, d)); // Executes each promise sequentially, taking a total of 3 seconds to complete runPromisesInSeries([() => delay(1000), () => delay(2000)]);
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join