- If num falls within the range, return num.
- Otherwise, return the nearest number in the range.
//#Source https://bit.ly/2neWfJ2 const clampNumber = (num, a, b) => Math.max(Math.min(num, Math.max(a, b)), Math.min(a, b)); console.log(clampNumber(2, 3, 5)); console.log(clampNumber(1, -1, -5));
Improve this sample solution and post your code through Disqus
What is the difficulty level of this exercise?
Test your Programming skills with w3resource's quiz.
- Weekly Trends
- Python Interview Questions and Answers: Comprehensive Guide
- Scala Exercises, Practice, Solution
- Kotlin Exercises practice with solution
- MongoDB Exercises, Practice, Solution
- SQL Exercises, Practice, Solution - JOINS
- Java Basic Programming Exercises
- SQL Subqueries
- Adventureworks Database Exercises
- C# Sharp Basic Exercises
- SQL COUNT() with distinct
- Java Collection Exercises
- SQL COUNT() function
- SQL Inner Join